Having issues with a Beveltools product? Check the video’s below to find a solution.
Learn more about the use and maintenance of Beveltools products in the video’s below.
Explore our comprehensive list of authorized distributors worldwide. For regions without a local sales outlet, our products are shipped directly from our headquarters in the Netherlands.
Selecting Beveltools offers four compelling advantages:
• Consistent, Superior Quality: Achieve a uniform and high-quality finish every time.
• Rapid Precision: Save time by swiftly creating angles or radii on metal surfaces without requiring additional post-processing.
• Cost Efficiency: Experience cost savings while maintaining top-notch results.
• Enhanced Work Environment: Enjoy improved working conditions with our lightweight, virtually vibration-free machines. There’s no release of harmful dust or combustion gases, thanks to the generation of large, heavy chips that fall directly to the ground.
At Beveltools, we pride ourselves on maintaining a well-stocked inventory, ensuring swift order fulfillment. However, please note that precise delivery times can vary based on several key factors:
– Customer Type: Whether you’re a new or existing customer.
– Geographic Location: Shipping within the EU or internationally, outside the EU.
– Payment Terms: Your chosen payment terms also influence delivery timelines.
For more accurate delivery estimates, please contact our dedicated customer support team, who will be happy to assist you.
Beveltools’ innovative concepts deliver a flawless, high-quality end result, eliminating the need for time-consuming post-processing.
Yes, with Beveltools’ versatile concepts, you can achieve both rounding and beveling operations using a single machine. The milling head selected determines the specific application of the machine.
Our dedicated R&D department is committed to continuous innovation, expanding the capabilities of Beveltools. If you have a specific application in mind that isn’t currently featured on our website, don’t hesitate to reach out. Send us a message detailing your unique needs, and together, we’ll explore the possibilities of developing a tailored solution.
The recommended bevel depth is contingent on the type of metal. Typically it’s ranging from 2 to 6 mm per pass. Softer metals often permit deeper beveling in a single run.
S235 – 4-5 mm
>S355 – 2-4 mm
INOX – 2-3 mm
ALU – 4-6 mm
Beveltools concepts are designed to excel in beveling and rounding various metal and non-ferrous materials. Our product range encompasses solutions suitable for a diverse array of applications, accommodating both small and large workpieces, bars, sheets, shapes, whether with or without roundings, holes, and more.
Our Beveltools machines come with a comprehensive 12-month warranty covering the entire unit. It’s important to note that wear parts are not included in this warranty, and any damage resulting from improper usage is also excluded.
Selecting the ideal Beveltools solution for your project is a crucial step towards achieving superior results. To make the right choice, consider the following factors:
1. Material Type: Determine the type of metal or non-ferrous material you’ll be working with, as this can influence the tool and machine selection.
2. Application: Define the specific tasks your project demands, such as beveling, rounding, hole machining, etc.
3. Workpiece Size: Consider the dimensions of your workpiece, as Beveltools offers solutions for both smaller and larger workpieces.
4. Complexity: Evaluate the complexity of your project. Some Beveltools machines are designed for intricate tasks, while others are better suited for simpler applications.
5. Budget: Your budget can impact your choice, so align your project’s needs with the available options.
6. Additional Features: Explore any additional features or accessories that may enhance the efficiency and precision of your work.
For personalized guidance in choosing the perfect Beveltools solution for your project, don’t hesitate to reach out to our expert team. We’re here to assist you in making the best selection.
At Beveltools, we prioritize safety above all else. We strongly advise the use of hearing and eye protection while working with our tools. When it comes to hand protection, it’s important to exercise caution and consider the potential risks. (We at Beveltools strongly advice not to wear gloves, they can pose a greater danger if caught by a rotating cutter, potentially leading to more severe injuries than working with bare hands. Therefore, it’s crucial to carefully assess the situation and make an informed decision about hand protection based on the specific task and its associated risks.
Please note that the milling heads and machines across our various concepts are not interchangeable. Each concept is designed with specific components tailored to its intended applications.
To achieve impeccable results, it’s crucial to match the right router head with the type of metal you’re machining. Here’s a quick guide:
– Version 3.0 Cutter: Ideal for common steel types like S235, stronger 355 structural steel, and plasma/laser cut steel.
– Aluminum Cutter (ALU): Perfect for non-ferrous metals such as aluminum and harder plastics.
– Stainless Steel Cutter: Designed for stainless steel, but it’s compatible only with the INOX machines, TopEdge, and TEBI 3.0.
Remember, using the correct router head ensures optimal performance and a flawless end result in your machining projects.
Experience figures show that with the cutters, if used carefully and correctly, 100 to 140 meters can be beveled with one cutter head. when rounding off, 120 to 200 meters can be achieved with one cutter head.
For a more precise estimation tailored to your specific needs, feel free to contact our knowledgeable team of experts.
Beveltools recommends not sharpening the cutter heads for reuse.
To choose the right router head, you can go through the following steps:
Try our machines and bevel heads during a live demonstration. We will show you how the machines work and of course you can try it yourself!